PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
Paper I - GS Questions: 100 Marks-200 Duration: 2 Hours
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Right Issues
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives etc
- General Issues on Environment Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate change
- General Science
Paper II - CSAT Questions: 80 Marks-200 Duration: 2 Hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy (Class X level), Data Interpretation (Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension Skills (Class X level)
- Preliminary exam is of objective type.
- Paper – I marks will be taken for primary selection with Negative marking with 1/3rd of marks for wrong selection. So do not guess.
- Paper – II (CSAT) is qualifying in nature with minimum 33% marks to be secured to sit for the Civil services mains exam
- Both papers marks will not be counted for final selection
We're updating, please check back later!